Monday, August 19, 2013

Sizzling 17: 17 on the 17th

A few snapshots from my recent "golden" birthday
 
 
 
 
Hannah, Katie & me at Jitterbug
 
 
 
 

 
My birthday goblet
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sketchy birthday cupcake I received after the Birthday Dance... I smashed the cupcake in Sam's face, and he ate it. After if fell on the floor.
 
 
 
 

 
Me n' Katie
 
 


 
Yer ole belt buckle
 
 
 
 

 
Our prom dresses. This is happening.
 
 
 
 

 
Roger that, cap'n
 
 
 
 

 
The Flying Worm!
 
 
 
 

 
Plank...ing
 
 
 

 
The mysterious Bruce Wayne
 
 
 

 
Lewis's Heisman
 
 
 
 

 
You do now...
 
 
 
 

 
Bird. In my hair. I put a bird on it.
 
 
 
 

 
Lewis received a floral tiara from a passerby on the street, completing her hippie-wear.
 
 
 
 

 
Officially what I am doing for my next birthday:
 
 
 


 
Entirely awesome.
 
 
 
 

 
Dining at Zios... Lewis announced to the entire restaurant it was my birthday, and then had them all sing happy birthday to me.
 
 
 
 

 
Lewis = Anthony, I = Bob, Katie = Dignan
(We watched Bottle Rocket later in the evening)
 
 
 

 
So... what is the purpose, then, exactly?
 
 
 
Birthday cupcakes!
 
 
 
 
 
Magical. Freaking. Pants. We found them at Flying Worm Vintage, and immediately fell deeply and helplessly in love. They are woven from enchanted material. The softest freaking pants you will ever run your finger across.
 
 
 
 
They definitely had to come home with us. Together we are the Sisterhood of the Stationary Magical Pants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lewis and I paraded into Hy-Vee at 9:30 that night in our magical pants and bought Peace Tea. If my co-workers didn't already think I am awesome(ly insane), they'd have to now.
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. My favorite....."plank pose". I also will totally enjoy blackmailing you with your magic pants photos! (You know future employers can see all that - right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-- I paraded them around in front of my current employers (who are in the process of promoting me-OMG!!) Their awesomeness is spectacular-- anyone can see as much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great - glad you had a good b'day celebration!!! :)
    P.S. Peace Tea!? Yayyy! I have another Peace Tea fan! Some of my friends let me try theirs and now I love it! haha!

    ReplyDelete