Saturday, August 6, 2011

Random Peepul pix


Ahhh..... home.

My vacation was frigging amazing.

New York City though... to use Lizzie's word, it was absolutely wonderful.

When in New York City, as you may imagine, there are a great deal of strange or interesting people you run across. While there this year, I decided to snap a photograph of a few of the people who really caught my eye. Here are a few that turned out:


























The girl in this picture sat across the isle from me on the train into NYC. She drove me nuts! I could tell she was no older than me, but she was wearing this dress that was so short I thought it must be a shirt, and she had these gigantic heels on! But what really bothered me (and I am sure it will be bothering her more when she's an old woman) was that she was listening to her music so loud that even with my earbuds in, I could still hear her music! Her poor eardrums.




Okay, so other than this guy having freaking awesome chucks... =D
This picture was taken in Union Square. I saw this guy several times on the Brooklyn Bridge, and once more in Union Square where he was taking pictures of my mom feeding the squirrels M&M's. Okay so maybe he was not taking pictures of my mom. But I am sure she got in a few...

Okay. Lady on the bench. She was sitting there quietly, reading a book or something, and along comes our group and decides to feed the poor starving squirrels right beside her. She seemed polite, but the expression on her face read "get lost." Apparently I was the only one who noticed that.






















Bahaha.... so this is another Union Square picture... notice the two gentlemen in white.... So these guys show up with spiffy suits and snarky looks on their faces carrying their fancy dress coats on hangers. It's beyond me why they chose to walk through Union Square. The first steps they take when coming off the street upset a flock of pigeons my mom had been feeding more M&M's to and the flew everywhere dropping feathers and making a lot of noise. One of the pigeons even hit a guy in the head. The looks on the guys faces were gold...





















Okay, so this picture was originally going to be of the guy dressed as Cookie Monster. Except this kid walked right into my shot as I took the picture. DARN YOU KID!!!!!!!


So this picture was technically taken in Duram Connecticut, but I thought it was worth posting anyway. So this couple were on a date in the same resturant as me, my mom, & her friend. It was not a very good resterant, the orange tea was awful, but anyway, we sat next to their table and the girl looked JUST LIKE RIHANNA!!! I swear. It might have been her. Anyway, I decided to take a picture of her hair and her boyfriend looked RIGHT AT ME WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!! It's Skyler and my mom all over again.... lol


Oh yeah, and this is me, at the four story


Which, I might say, was freaking


Oh shut up Sarah.
I can hear you loud and clear.
If you don't have anything positive to say,
JUST DON'T SAY IT





So yeah, that's basically it for now.... I'll post more pictures from my vacation later.... hope y'all enjoyed these random peepul pix!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Is my favorite word.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I know you, otherwise I might be scared that you took random pics of strangers...
    I thought you were taking a picture of the random kid who walked into your cookie monster picture because he looked like Justin Bieber =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That too... that too... I actually thought he was the Biebs and was barely able to click the 'capture' button before having a severe heart attack. Looking back, I realized it was in fact not Justin, so a conveniently placed Cookie Monster turned out to be a wonderful excuse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh...knowing you, I'm not too disturbed.

    ReplyDelete